We want to see how do you apply the Bokeh technique to your photos. Mainly it's used as a compositional background to highlight the subjet in the foreground. Remember: highlights, large aperture and short focal length; the three basic elements for this technique.
- Closed (the jury has made its decision and the prizes have been awarded)
- There will be only one overall winner, who will receive a prize of €150.
- You can submit up to 3 photographs.
- This contest is free to enter.
- You can submit your photographs from 9 May 2016 to 20 June 2016, inclusive.
- The jury's decision will be published on 27 June 2016.
- The contest jury will comprise the following IEFC teachers:
Photos representing the flowering of Tajinaste. Our endemic plant is between the most beautiful of all the authochthonous Canarian plants. This contest aims to spread this beauty around the world by viewing the photographs and preparing an exhibition.