Still life. Representation of inanimate objects, which may be natural or man-made, artificial in a given space. One of the most demanding photographic subjects, sure to be a big challenge for you.
- Closed (the jury has made its decision and the prizes have been awarded)
- There will be only one overall winner, who will receive a prize of €150.
- You can submit up to 3 photographs.
- This contest is free to enter.
- You can submit your photographs from 28 December 2015 to 8 February 2016, inclusive.
- The jury's decision will be published on 15 February 2016.
- The contest jury will comprise the Kiwi Estudio team:
- Axel Montero
- Víctor Kenzo
Photos representing the flowering of Tajinaste. Our endemic plant is between the most beautiful of all the authochthonous Canarian plants. This contest aims to spread this beauty around the world by viewing the photographs and preparing an exhibition.
10 June 2021